Why Study in USA?
As the most sought after study destination in the world, the USA has a lot to offer including a prestigious, top ranked higher education system, eclectic cities and beautiful natural parks, culture, history and a very multicultural population. Moreover, USA remains the source of most of the world’s ground-breaking developments in technology, business and beyond.
The United States has one of the world's finest university systems. Over 30% of all International students worldwide choose to study in the USA annually. USA has more institutions of higher learning than any other country in the world. Importantly, the academic bodies provide absolute quality education. Study programs are tuned to the current scenario at all times. Quality of research is excellent and the facilities available to bring your research to the market are exceptional. The research at many of these universities is cutting-edge and often published in journals worldwide.
A broad and diverse range of degree programmes on offer with innovative approaches to bringing the best out of students. The USA education system is flexible in terms of choice of courses within a college or university. During the course of study, a student can transfer from one major/field of study to another or one institution to another easily.
Good career prospects
On completion of your degree, international students are legally authorized to work in USA in their related field for about a year. This requires an Optional Practical Training Employment Authorization (OPT). Most international students get inducted into the company that hires them during their OPT period, by sponsoring their H1-B or work visa. The H1-B work visa is usually granted by employers if they are hiring international students in specialty areas such as software, engineering, accountancy, teaching or marketing. Once the employer grants an H1-B, graduates are allowed to work in the US without returning to their home country.
- Scanned copies (original) or Official Sealed copies of Bachelor/Masters Certificates & Transcript
- Scanned Copies or Photocopies or Certified/Notarized Copies SSC/O Level and HSC/A Level Certificate and Marksheet
- Scanned copies (original) or Certified copies of Two/Three Academic Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Scanned copy (original) or Notarized copy of IELTS/TOEFL Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of SAT/GMAT/GRE score (if required)
- Job experience letter (if required)
- Statement of Financial Support Form (non-US sponsor) or I-134 Form (US sponsor)
- Bank Solvency Certificate - from Sponsor
- Resume or CV (If Required)
- Other supporting documents (if available, e.g extracurricular activities)