Why Study in Australia?
Australia is currently the third most popular study abroad destination for international students. Multicultural Australia is a safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel.
Australia offers an educational experience that makes a real difference. It provides a unique kind of education and a learning style that encourages one to be innovative, creative and think independently. Graduates from Australia are very successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide. The Australian approach to vocational and technical education is now recognised as among the best and most innovative in the world.
Australian Qualifications and Institutions are recognised globally for their high quality and excellence. Graduates from Australia are very successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide. Additionally, they are readily accepted for postgraduate study at leading international universities.
Value for Money
Australia also offers excellent value for money, with living expenses and tuition costs in Australia considerably less expensive than the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States of America (USA), and a standard of living that is amongst the highest in the world. Furthermore, international students in Australia can work up to 20 hours a week, and during holidays students can work full time which allows them to offset their living costs while gaining work experience in their field of interest.
Student Visa Application cover sheet
- Application form 157A with 3 recent, passport-size color photographs of each applicant stapled to the top right-hand corner of the form.
- One-page statement of purpose (if applicable).
- Evidence of the IELTS score (if applicable)
- Photocopies of the students educational certificates & marksheets (with highest level of education first), passport, and photocopies of any other originals that have been submitted with the application
- Student Visa Financial Guarantee forms followed by each guarantors documents as follows: